- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
You can read more about cookies on Wikipedia or www.cookiecentral.com.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Abingdon-on-Thames Chamber of Commerce and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Abingdon-on-Thames Chamber of Commerce. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Abingdon-on-Thames Chamber of Commerce takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Mailing List - General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
Under the Data Protection Acts, you are hereby notified that your contact information for members of the chamber is held on computer but the Chamber undertakes not to use this information for any other purpose other than its own Membership Administration for which selected details may be used by Officers. Unless otherwise advised, your details will be posted on the Chamber website. The Chamber undertakes that it will not sell or transfer any detail to any other person or body other than for the undertaking of that administration.
Mailchimp also logs details about your interaction with our emails - when you were emailed, whether you have opened them and clicked on links within them.
We hold the following:
Business Name, Address, Phone, Email and Website
Main Contact Name
Date of Joining
Participation in Events
We will not sell or pass on any details to 3rd parties, but we may use the mailing list to send information in our newsletters from 3rd parties which may be useful to businesses trading in Abingdon.
Request of Information
If you would like to see what data we hold on your and/or your business, please contact email@example.com and we will reply within one month.